Find a school, enrol and browse the school calendar.
Application, selection process and placement test dates.
Public information about how schools best meet the needs of their students and communities.
Our career and study pathway programs bring together education providers, industry groups and students to improve education and employment outcomes.
- Skills at school
- School-based apprenticeships and traineeships
- Skills NSW Fee Free training
- Tertiary pathways
- Infrastructure Traineeships
- Career learning and Vocational education and training
- Skills NSW
- Educational Pathways Pilot Program
- NSW Education Wallet
- Educational Pathways Program
- Careers NSW Schools
- Infrastructure Cadetships
- Pathways for Secondary Students Strategy
A design thinking challenge where students use critical thinking, collaboration, empathy and creativity to solve a real-world problem.
The Assisted School Travel Program (ASTP) provides individualised transport to and from school for 10,800 eligible students across NSW.