Welcome to the Student Wellbeing Innovation Fund
The 2023 round of the Student Wellbeing Innovation Fund is now closed to applications. The Fund received a high-volume of applications, and each one is being carefully assessed. Information on the outcome of this round will be available on this page.
Thank you to everyone who applied for a grant to support the wellbeing of our students.
The Fund is administered by the NSW Department of Education. The 2023 round opened on Monday 20 February 2023 and closed at midnight on 2 April 2023.
Download and review the Student Wellbeing Innovation Fund Program Guidelines
About the Fund
The Fund provides an opportunity for providers of wellbeing programs and initiatives to:
- Build upon existing quality-assured, evidence-based student wellbeing programs and initiatives to enable further expansion of programs and initiatives to new cohorts listed in the priority areas.
- Develop new, bespoke programs and initiatives to address student wellbeing via development funding, enabling providers to research, create, develop and test new approaches to supporting and addressing student wellbeing.
Objectives of the Fund
There are five Priority Areas for applications under the Student Wellbeing Innovation Fund, embedding the wellbeing elements of belonging, resilience and behaviour, including:
- Primary school-aged students
- Students transitioning to Kindergarten and to High School
- Students living in regional and remote areas
- Students from target cohorts, including Aboriginal students and culturally and linguistically diverse students; students with additional needs and/or disabilities; students from a migrant or refugee background; and female students
- Cyber health.
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions