Inclusive Practice in Education Scholarship
About the Inclusive Practice in Education Scholarship
Inclusive Practice in Education scholars can study one of three pathways:
- a masters in inclusive/special education
- a masters with specialisation in the area of deaf and hard of hearing or blind and low vision
- a graduate diploma in inclusive/special education.
This is an incredible professional development opportunity for eligible permanent teachers who will be able to study whilst remaining in their current position.
Approved casual and temporary staff are also eligible to apply, and will receive a permanent teaching position upon successful completion of studies.
Applications close 11:59pm (AEST), 25 August 2023.
- up to $23,000 towards the cost of your degree
- up to 8 days paid study leave per year
- Receive a permanent full-time teaching position for temporary and casual teachers upon successful completion of studies
- Receive professional development whilst remaining within current position for existing permanent teachers and school leaders
- Indicate your preference to teach in a number of fantastic locations across NSW
- Temporary and casual teachers and school leaders with the NSW Department of Education
- Permanent teachers and leaders with the NSW Department of Education (including Early Childhood)
Review the frequently asked questions for more information on eligibility, scholarship payments and your appointment as a teacher.
Contact our Employment Programs team via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 300 634.
Subscribe to be notified when new information becomes available.